Why become a member? ×

Feedback for ANTHOMP

mybass

• 1 year later...

Couldn't find a more recent thread...

Just picked up an iAmp 800 from Anthomp who went out of his way to meet me some of the distance and is so confident the item is fine he has even offered to refund me if the amp develops a fault within two months.

All seems good to me and I'm currently very happy with it so I recommend Anthomp for being a top seller.

And another! Antony is a seriously good guy. I traded for his iAmp500 and NL210; both in terrific nick (just as he described) and the deal was done with items posted by both parties on trust. I couldn't be more pleased, and dealing with people like Antony restores your faith in mankind.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I highly recommend Anthomp!
I just bought a RB5 from him, the bass is in perfect condition. The transaction was very smooth and fast and it was a pleasure to deal with him.
This was, what i would call, a "Gentleman Deal".
Thank you very much Antony, you are great

all the best

• 1 year later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Anthomp bought some cabs from me. He's got great communication, smooth transaction and a very trustworthy guy, recommended[/font][/color]!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]cheers Anthomp and all the best.[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just bought the above mentioned Aguilar DB750 and pair of DB112s from Antony who happily drove the rig over to my gig in Bristol to hand it all over.

A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Antony and all the best!

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...