Why become a member? ×

Forum request: non-bass instruments

velvetkevorkian

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='774818' date='Mar 14 2010, 11:54 PM']Basschat isn't going to be encouraging more guitarists to join.[/quote]

Good, we don't need their sort around here. With their extra strings, strumming, funny chords. There's simply not enough room for them anyway, they'd use up all the forum space and take services away from indigenous musicians.
We must stick together against this: Basschatters, Not for multi-instrumentalists Party. (or the BN[size=1]fm-n[/size]P) Join today I say.

Oh dear I think I've just had a funny turn, I'm off for a lie down. :)

Edited by Marvin

[quote name='MythSte' post='781087' date='Mar 20 2010, 07:37 PM']The bongo looks a lot like daddy...[/quote]

'Tis a fine looking instrument isn't it.
I'll go further and say proportionately the bongo is more aesthetically pleasing than the little fellas.

[quote]'Tis a fine looking instrument isn't it.
I'll go further and say proportionately the bongo is more aesthetically pleasing than the little fellas.[/quote]

Odd, after staring at the pic for a few minutes I suddenly realised there were some other bits next to the Bongo......