Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Dave is a really genuine, helpful and friendly guy and his work is of a very high standard. I like to play with my equipment facing the wrong way just to show off the cables he's made for me.
Top, top bloke.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my 4th or 5th order of cables from Dave, this time a 1 m Speakon-Jack.

I ordered it on Wednesday, it arrived on Friday, I'm very happy with the quality, communication, price etc. I'll need a pair of 1.5 m sp-sp cables in the next few weeks, so I certainly know where I'm getting them!

David.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='Gwilym' post='320174' date='Nov 2 2008, 02:50 PM']+1 for obbm

i've done a few deals with him in the past, and he's just bought my ebs mircobass. no messing around, in fact perfect!

cheers obbm[/quote]

Actually I thought I'd bought an EBS Microbass :)

First time buying cables, made me up a special mini-jack to jack so I can plug the bass directly into my apple. and a standard cable.

Incredibly nice and easy to deal with, cables arrived very very quickly, they're bloody good quality as well very solid neutrik jacks. very cheap for what they are.

I will never buy cables anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome set of cables arrived today from Dave! Im never going anywhere else for cables, they're awesome! My rig does sound slightly better with quality cable, and for the price you pay, I don't see how you could get anything better, surely the finest cables around... and the service Dave provides is undoubtedly the best!!
Got me a thick speaker jack to jack for my V-Type rig, and a fantastic instrument cable using some very fine Klotz LaGrange cable, which is just phenomenal!!!
Back soon Dave, Im one happy guy with my cable ;)

Edited by overwater#1