Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had some, hand delivered (by Dave Himself) leads come yesterday. It was nice to meet Dave as my nearby fellow basschatter, he told me that the leads should make a difference as the ones I had were not really fit for the job, I was expecting a little difference in the sound quality but I wasn't really prepared for the incredible increase in clarity, tons more bass got through to my Schroeder 2x12L, it really was a surprising difference and the prices started out good and got better as Dave gave me a basschat discount. I really can't endorse this gent enough. Buy with utmost confidence.
Jake

I bought.
1x3m instrument
2x0.5m instrument
1x0.5m speaker with speakon connectors.
I had a combination of straight and angled jacks which were all Neutrik and the cables are Van Damme and Klotz.

[quote name='jakesbass' post='673315' date='Dec 3 2009, 04:01 PM']I had some, hand delivered (by Dave Himself) leads come yesterday. It was nice to meet Dave as my nearby fellow basschatter, he told me that the leads should make a difference as the ones I had were not really fit for the job, I was expecting a little difference in the sound quality but I wasn't really prepared for the incredible increase in clarity, tons more bass got through to my Schroeder 2x12L, it really was a surprising difference and the prices started out good and got better as Dave gave me a basschat discount. I really can't endorse this gent enough. Buy with utmost confidence.
Jake

I bought.
1x3m instrument
2x0.5m instrument
1x0.5m speaker with speakon connectors.
I had a combination of straight and angled jacks which were all Neutrik and the cables are Van Damme and Klotz.[/quote]

Thanks Jake. It was a pleasure. I'd really like to hear that gorgeous Alembic one day

I have just received two instrument cables in the post. They are exactly as requested and really look the part. Can't wait to use one at my next gig on Saturday.

They were made up and delivered in a very short space of time and at a very reasonable price.

Having also met Dave a while back in person, I can vouch that he's a top fellow and would heartily recommend his services.

Edited by Huge Hands

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered cables on monday evening
Posted Tuesday
Arrived Wednesday

I Mentioned to Dave on Monday I had a gig the coming Friday and needed some cables. As you can see, he came through, bless him.

Excellent quality gear too. As Higgie said, I won't be going anywhere else.

top man

Cheers Dave !

T

• 2 weeks later...