Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

Superlative customer service from Dave as usual. Ordered a custom Speakon cable and Dave had it in the post yesterday for delivery this morning, all before going off on holiday. I can't say any more than I have already said in these pages, Dave is the man for cables, end of! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Where to begin? I posted a question about how to connect the speaker in my Markbass combo with an external amp, should it go kaboom. Dave offered up a lead especially for this purpose for the cost of postage. I took advantage of this and ordered another lead for my Line 6 wireless transmitter. Both arrived next day. 'Old fashioned' values and service with modern technology. A loyal customer becomes even loyalerer. I think that is the correct spelling.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1462533071' post='3043808']
Superlative customer service from Dave as usual. Ordered a custom Speakon cable and Dave had it in the post yesterday for delivery this morning, I can't say any more than I have already said in these pages, Dave is the man for cables, end of! :D
[/quote]

I said it on May 6th and I'm saying it again now! Another top-quality custom Speakon cable, thanks Dave!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Other highly successful purchase from Dave, this time some Hicon Banjo Jacks. Arrived in a couple of days and I had a nice night soldering new pedalboard patch leads. They're very good quality jacks, and Dave's service is second to none.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just taken delivery of an extension cab cable from Dave of Rock-Wire-Limited.

It's proper "man cable" (Klotz 4mm[sup]2[/sup]) and will be powering my 18inch cab from now on. Lovely finish, right angle jack to right angle XLR with shrunk-on sleeving to shroud the end fittings and a white ident sleeve.

It's a bonus to have people like this on the forum.
Cheers Dave.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a cable for powering my effects unit and wireless receiver after reading about OBBM cables in a "what cable should I get" type thread.
Dave very patiently listened to my requirements via e-mail and suggested the best solution - a 'v' cable extension for my regular PSU. Arrived very quickly and works perfectly. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I need cables I come to Dave. When I need tricky cables I come to Dave. I never have to think about my cables. As Ian Dury might have said "see my leads bloke, he's called Dave, I know they're going to work".

• 3 weeks later...

Bought Dave's Mesa Subway amp earlier this month with a fantastic deal. Once again confirmation of a really really really top guy. Takes care of his gear, superb communications, well packed, promptly shipped, even better than described, and great community spirit. A truly upstanding member here. Highly recommended once again. (did I also mention he builds excellent cables too - I look nowhere else now for all cable solutions I just go straight to Dave).

Very happy customer once again. Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought another speaker cable from Dave (on this occasion via the "bassic-bits" eBay store). Usual quality product and excellent delivery service, always the first port of call when new cableage is required.

• 3 weeks later...

Just sold my Bergantino cab to Dave. A gentleman and a genuine pleasure to deal with as always. Hope it works well for you Dave, when you've got it hooked up with your other Berg I'll be able to hear you from here! Cheers, Ian

Bought a splitter Cable off Lozz but needed a jack plug connection instead of a speakon. Dave very kindly agreed to receive the Cable from Lozz, make the necessary changes and then send it on to me.

Speedy delivery and great communication throughout.

Many thanks again 😁

Edited by Deedee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dave answered my plea for a Mesa Boogie Prodigy Four:88 amp. Picked it up today with a couple of cab leads thrown in for good measure. A complete gentleman and a pleasure doing business. Thank you, Sir.