Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ordered a bridge mono 'Y' splitter input cable, which was made to the high standard we have come to expect and was delivered with Dave's usual speed, efficiency and amplob. Actually it wasn't aplomb, it was a jiffy bag. Thank you for yet another faultless purchase. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Low End Bee' timestamp='1368800165' post='2081714']
By the way it's not Dave's fault I managed to lasso my left ankle after an excursion off stage and back on it's first outing :)
[/quote]

:D :D

• 5 weeks later...

A big thank you from me too - Gareth (walbassist) had a trial of my Fender A/E fretless and it developed an electrical problem. Dave re-soldered and tidied up all the electrics, all at no charge as we were both BC'ers. What an absolute gent and a star!

I've been buying all my instrument/amp/speaker cables from Dave over the past 5 years.....so already knew he was an honest/standup sort of guy. He's just sold me his GK fusion 500 amp head and it was one of the smoothest transactions I've ever been involved in!
The amp was delivered next day (after I made payment)....amazing! I'm totally impressed with the amp and the way Dave was able to make it all happen - nice guy to deal with and his cables are the best out there. Thanks Dave :). John