Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

I found out about Dave here on Basschat.

Everyone who has dealt with him has raved about the quality of the cables and, probably as important, the customer service.
Definitely got the impression he wouldn't sell you something unsuitable just for the sake of a sale.
It's really good feeling to have your expectations exceeded.

I ordered and paid for four cables an Thursday and they arrived, superbly packaged, the next day.
These cables are extremely rugged and look like they would take a fair bit of abuse and still work.
(When I opened the box I thought someone had slipped in a length of garden hose by mistake, such is the thickness of these cables) :)

Any time in the future when I need a cable I will know where to go.

Cheers,

Beely

Enquired about a Speakon to jack speaker cable on Wednesday, Paypal'ed on Thursday, Arrived on Friday (recorded delivery and I wasn't in - my fault as I know it was coming), collected from sorting office Saturday. Top quality, great service, very competitive price.

I'll probably carry on making my own signal leads (I enjoy it, and getting it wrong isn't disasterous - just go back, find the dodgy joint/short and fix) but for speaker leads (too chunky for my puny iron - I did try, and getting it wrong could well be disasterous for the amp) OBBM is the man for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yep, just replaced my guitar cables with some klotz from obbm and they're loads clearer! I had planet waves gold plated wotsits before and these are way better!

You really can tell the difference!!

Speedy and informative as ever!

Thanks again matey!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...