Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

• 2 weeks later...

A quick bit of feedback for Dave and his cables! I've just bought some instrument and speaker cables from him. He was really helpful and gave me some great advice. The goods turned up super-quick and the build quality was first class. I was slightly dubious as to whether I'd be able to notice any real difference in sound over my (admittedly cheap and nasty) original cables, but I was amazed at just how much better they were. Definitely the man to see if you are in need of high quality cables.

I'm back again as I have been a royal pain in the arse to Dave, demanding cables in a hurry,
getting him to spend hours preparing quotes, changing my order as he goes along and all the time he has been calm, polite, professional and helpful.
Also I have to say the new instrument cables are a revelation. Get his top of the range stuff you won't believe how good it makes your kit sound.
So a public thank you to Dave who is helping me recover from having a pile of kit stolen, a further endorsement of his product, prices, efficiency and all round goodness.
Thanks Dave I will never buy a cable from anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Big order of cables arrived Friday, gigged with Saturday. All work, all beautiful, envy of the rest of my band. thanks yet again Dave.
If you are new and wondering how a guy making cables gets all this positive feedback, don't worry about it; just order from him, you'll soon see what all the fuss is about.

[quote name='stewblack' post='1160253' date='Mar 13 2011, 10:16 AM']Big order of cables arrived Friday, gigged with Saturday. All work, all beautiful, envy of the rest of my band. thanks yet again Dave.
If you are new and wondering how a guy making cables gets all this positive feedback, don't worry about it; just order from him, you'll soon see what all the fuss is about.[/quote]
Agreed and I'm sure my P bass actually sounds better with the cable I got from Dave on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought two cables for my wireless system. Dave replied to my first email in exactly three minutes, I gave him measurements Thursday morning and the order arrived at my door Friday morning.

Super-fast, top-quality, bargain-price service as usual. We are very fortunate to have Dave among us.

Cheers

Mark

I got in touch with Dave through the forum and, with his greatly appreciated assisatance, I ordered two cables Thursday night (14/04) and they arrived 11am this morning (16/04)

Now that truly is awesome! :)

My word, these cables are immense! I was recently looking in Guitar Guitar for speaker cables and they were asking a ridiculous amount for cables that couldn't hold a candle to OBBM's!

Henceforth I shall only buy from and recommend Dave (and his cables!) to everyone I know!

Thank you again Dave,
Ian

Ordered a pair of speaker cables late on Thursday.

Posted on Friday

Delivered on Monday. [b][size=4]Mega service[/size].[/b]

Just so you know what you are getting...

Top - 'standard / cheap' speaker cable

Centre - my (now spare) speaker cable with 1.5mm conductors

Bottom - New OBBM cable with 4mm conductors. Chunky. :)

[attachment=77869:IMG_2777.JPG]

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a couple of speakon cables and a instrument cable from Dave this week. My order was in with him late on a Weds night, and was in the post on Thursday afternoon. I received them on Saturday. Great service and cables. Thanks very much Dave!
Cheers
G

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dave bought my LB30 yesterday, we chatted via pm a few times and arranged to meet halfway.

Not only was he on time despite a huge traffic jam.

He was a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgable about amps and the sound he is after

I wish him all the very best with the little bastard and hope you have as much enjoyment out of it as i did

Sam aka bozzie