Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Despite this absolutely wonderful chap refusing to let me be called Dave also (hilarious bit of confusion in the back and forward of emails), this has been one of the most swift and pleasant transactions I've ever undertaken online.

Cable arrived today, scrape of dawn after a turnaround time that I can't even fathom it was that fast! The quality of the cable, far outweighs anything I've ever bought over the counter and the price is beyond competitive!

I honestly can't sing your praises enough, I will be buying from you from now on sir, and I hope everyone else on here does to because you are a resource that should not be overlooked!

A pleasure

Dave aka "Dean"

• 2 weeks later...

Here I go again: OBBM cable maker extraordinaire and all round gentleman to boot.
Honestly Dave never ceases to amaze me. I only ordered one piddling speaker cable and as it was a little complicated (for reasons with which I won't bore you) he has emailed me back and forth and spared no effort in making 100% certain that I got the cable I need.
Top top guy you will never deal with anyone better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Feedback for obbm

I have just bought a KLOTZ female / male speaker cable and a bespoke VAN DAMME microphone lead from www.bassic-bits.com aka obbm. Fantastic pieces of kits, professionally made and speedy delivery. I particularly like the Neutrik female jack with the push clamp that stop the male jack from.... jacking off!?? :) LOL

Cool stuff. Added to my fav retailer's list.

Wow, page 8! - think that speaks for itself.

Posted in the wanted section for a Stingray 5 scratchplate for my beloved but naked Ray, Dave sent me his for a more than reasonable price.

Less than a week after my initial post I have a Ray that I can display to the world again without fear of embarrassment. :)

Top man Dave, thanks again

Chris

I`ve bought so far off Dave

2 Instument leads, one with Neutrik Silent jacks, the other with Neutrik regular jacks, both Klotz ACC10 cable
1 Pedal Interconnect cable
2 Speakon to jack speaker leads

Great service, great products, and amazing prices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...