Why become a member? ×

obbm's feedback

obbm

I've just sold Dave (OBBM) my new/unused sans amp BDDI. I spotted his wanted
ad whilst on holiday and after some good communication the deal was concluded
when I returned from holiday in a timely manner (on both our parts).

I've dealt with Dave quite a few times over the past 5-6 years mainly for all my cable
needs but he also did me a really good deal on a GK fusion amp a few years ago.
Bottom line is that Dave's a really good guy to deal with and this latest deal with the
Sansamp BDDI was no different - very smooth and an excellent fella to deal with.

I still use all his cables - and don't go anywhere else when I need anything.

Enjoy the Sansamp Dave!

All the best,

John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yep, more of the same, yadda yadda from cable yoda...he's amazing, just get cables from him! :D

just got a pair of speaker cables with the new right angled neutrik connectors to try, my cabs will now go nice and tight up to a wall without bending or breaking the connectors or cable.....schwing!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I asked Dave to prepare for me a custom pair of hi-fi cables, RCA phono to mono jack. A high quality result, after having together gone over the various options best suited for my individual needs, promptly sent to France and perfectly adapted; all at a reasonable cost. Thanks, Dave; not the first time I've been impressed by your services, and probably not the last. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As AndyDye recently said

"yep, more of the same, yadda yadda from cable yoda...he's amazing, just get cables from him!"

Cable Yoda, liking that :D

Dave is the only person I buy cables off. Superbly made quality gear at a great price with great service.
Thanks again Dave, no doubt speak soon.

EDIT, forgot to mention, this was a custom, short, amp to wireless receiver cable of highest quality.

Edited by karlfer

Basschat has some wonderful members.

While trying to wire up the PSU on my new pedal board I posted a thread hoping to find sources for various cables.

One of the cables required was a short 2.1mm right angle to female cable to convert a straight 2.1 on a Trex current doubler cable.

Dave came to my rescue and made this tiny cable - it must only be 3" long but it is EXACTLY what I needed and fits PERFECTLY.

Dave - I would recommend you to all my friends without hesitation!
:-)

Bought some new cables from Dave - OBBM - one instrument, one speakon - http://bassic-bits.co.uk

What can I add? Dave's products are superb - my (now) 'spare' leads are also from Dave, and they've never let me down....and believe me, they've been very well used!

Time for some new cables - ordered on Wednesday evening, arrived Friday. I was also assisted on my choice, and it certainly helped being a Basschatter.

Why on earth would you buy from anywhere else? :)

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='spongebob' timestamp='1457111715' post='2995530']
Bought some new cables from Dave - OBBM...
What can I add? Dave's products are superb - my (now) 'spare' leads are also from Dave, and they've never let me down....and believe me, they've been very well used!

Time for some new cables - ordered on Wednesday evening, arrived Friday. I was also assisted on my choice, and it certainly helped being a Basschatter.

Why on earth would you buy from anywhere else? :)
[/quote]

+1 to everything said above about Dave's products, his service and the completely easy going, hassle free way he has of dealing with everything.

We are very lucky here on Basschat for having unique access to so many really helpful things, and Dave and his high quality cables are definitely testament to that!

Thanks Dave :)

• 3 weeks later...