Why become a member? ×

Feedback for PTB

essexbasscat

• 5 months later...

Paul bought a bass from me. Superb communications, no messing about or hassle, just a really smooth easy sale. 

Highly recommended. I had to ship the bass and he was very cool throughout the whole process. Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Bought Paul's Zoom recorder. Great experience. Everything as it should be. Nice chap too. The recorder is exactly as described and it got here as quick as could be expected. A credit to BC. Thanks again Paul.

Cheers

Dunc

• 1 month later...

Spotted Paul's ad for Limelight Jazz & had been thinking about one of these to go with my P Bass.

Offered a suitable trade & had pleasant run out from the West Country & met up in services car park & did the deal.

Great bloke to deal with, could have chatted for hours but time pressures........

Bass is exactly what I wanted, plays superbly. Highly recommended BassChatter., deal with confidence.

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Sold a HX Stomp to Paul and he was great to deal with. He had already paid before I could type my next message. I'd have no hesitation selling to (or buying from) Paul again. People like Paul are why I prefer to buy and sell on Basschat than anywhere else.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Paul bought my Vintage Sunburst Sterling Ray35H. Quick payment. Met him this evening just gone to handover the bass. Proper stand up guy - he bught me a drink and we obviously had a bass related chat. Top fella, knows his stuff and he has great taste in basses. 

Thanks Paul. Hope to buy/sell/trade with you again!! 🙂

Cheers

Keir

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Hey all,

I have just bought a MXR Deep Phase pedal from Paul, good price, packaging and communication. The pedal is as new and is just what I'm after so very pleased.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks.

Peace.

Edited by jimbobothy
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...