Why become a member? ×

carsbro bass beauty 100w combo

captainfele

[quote name='captainfele' post='749612' date='Feb 18 2010, 01:01 PM']Hi, my singer bought one of these 100watt combo amps for our rehearsal room. I didnt work so i looked in the back, and sure enough, the glass fuse was blown. After this i told him to keep the fuse in his wallet so we could replace it, but he went and lost it. Anyone know what fuse to buy?

Thanks[/quote]

Right, been messing about with this for a while. It's powering up fine, speaker makes a "phof" sound when switched on, but no output. everything on the inside looks ok, but i'm still none the wiser. Any ideas?

Hi there i own a bass bomber the 125w version of your amp i must say i have never had an issue with mine but if you have changed the fuse and it turns on and you get a pop when it does so i would guess that the pre amp is blown i would suggest maybe checking on this your self if ou feel happy to do so and see if there is any aditional fuses and or capasitors dionde etc... that may have gone.

I will add also that mine is currently up for sale as i have just purchased a new ashdown rig and no longer need it, on the off chance you may be interested.

Markus