Why become a member? ×

feedback for jezzaboy

johnny_frog

• 9 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Long and friendly chat with Jerry when he was thinking about buying my G&L M2000. During that conversation I recalled that the neck was actually changed in the UK factory to one from an L2000.

Really enjoyed chatting with another like minded BCer and my thanks go out to him for highlighting that the neck on the L2000 is slightly wider than the M2000 which I wasn't aware of.

Gerry is a top fella and an asset to this forum...would love to deal with him, just didn't happen on this occasion. You can trade with him in full confidence...

Stay well... 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a TC Electronics BQ500 bass head from Gerry and he's been the best introduction to this forum I could ask for. The amp was exactly as described, posted quickly and very safely. If the opportunity came about again I wouldn't think twice about trading with him again.

Thank you Gerry!

Just bought Gerry’s G&L Tribute LB-100 Bass. We had a socially distanced chat about all things bass while doing the handover. Have bought, sold and traded with Gerry a few times before so knew the bass would be exactly as described and the banter would be good. The guy is an absolute gent and a credit to this forum. The bass is superb btw. Thanks again!

Just bought Gerry’s G&L Tribute Kiloton from him. Gerry took my Zoom MS60B stompbox in part exchange.
Straightforward meet up and deal done. As usual top fella to deal with🙂
I have now had three Tributes from Gerry and it’s fast becoming the norm for his G&L’s to head south thirty miles down the coast to me. 

• 2 months later...

Just bought some vintage Yamaha parts from Gerry. Everything went as smoothly as possible, excellent communication. My BB1200S is slowly getting restored, thanks a lot!

The package took three weeks to arrive from UK to Finland, we both feared it had disappeared on its way but that’s just logistics. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...