Why become a member? ×

take care

maddude16

Maddude there are some quite serious inconsistencies with your story which Hamster is still waiting for an explanation on. We're not being unreasonable, all you have to do give Hamster a simple answer. What's the problem? There's no bullying going on and you don't need to get hostile with Hamster and run away.

If you're going to ask for money from members you should expect to have inconsistencies questioned, particularly when you didn't ask for permission before posting your request.

Same here, I was quite willing to make a substantial (in terms of the current climate and what its going towards), but Im not going to if there are things happening behind the scenes that we know nothing about, and certainly not if Maddude is leaving the forum. Im not made of money and only give it out in exceptional circumstances for charity type things. I dont want to think my money isnt going where I belived it was.

[quote name='Linus27' post='744786' date='Feb 14 2010, 01:54 PM']I to would like to know what is going on. I spoke to maddude16 last night with regards to what happened to Jimmy and everything seemed above board. I also made a donation which has now been refunded. It would be nice to know what is going on?[/quote]

Ditto

I have given maddude16 24 hours to answer my simple questions and to provide evidence to refute some serious allegations I have made to him.

If I don't hear from him by 10am tomorrow then I will make a statement (but I will be at work then so it might not be until the evening)

Hamster

[quote name='Hamster' post='745038' date='Feb 14 2010, 05:51 PM']I have given maddude16 24 hours to answer my simple questions and to provide evidence to refute some serious allegations I have made to him.

If I don't hear from him by 10am tomorrow then I will make a statement (but I will be at work then so it might not be until the evening)

Hamster[/quote]

Thanks Hamster for keeping us informed.

[quote name='Kev' post='745063' date='Feb 14 2010, 06:09 PM']I hope this doesn't turn out to be one sick, sick attempt at pulling a scam. I think it's in the best interest for the mods to reveal theaccusations before more are cast[/quote]

I kind of agree with this, as Im starting to think up all sorts of things, but I trust the Admin and Mods to make the right choices and take the approiate action.

Very easy to prove otherwise with a few simple answers. We'll see, I guess. Just doing our bit to protect the kind folk of BC from being misled and ripped off. Hamster is being entirely reasonable and sensitive, but as far as I know, he is still waiting.

ped