Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN** AGUILAR RIG: DB750 + GS410 & GS115 cabs

Captain Bassman

OK, reluctantly up for sale is my gorgeous rig! Everything was bought together just over 2 years ago from the Bass Merchant.

We have;

[b]Aguilar DB 750:[/b] 750 watts at 4 ohms and 975 watts at 2 ohms. Three 12AX7s, one 12AU7, tube-driven treble, mid, and bass controls, effect send and return, tuner out. Gator 4U roller-rack - with extending handle - included in the sale. [b]£1,000[/b]

[b]GS410 and GS115 8 ohm cabs:[/b] both complete with proper Aggie-branded neoprene covers (approx. £50 each new) and detachable castors. [b]£500 each[/b]

This rig will handle almost almost any live situation you can think of. I've used it at both big and small gigs, where I've just used one of the cabs. The EQ is simple to use (in fact I just keep it flat...) and the tone is to die for!

The rig has been gigged regularly but everything is in first-class condition, bar the usual scuffing to the cabs' corner protectors. The DB750 has been housed in the Gator roller-rack since new and is unmarked.

Ideally I'd like to sell as a complete rig since it's all perfectly matched and I need to buy a complete rig to replace this.

Total rig cost when new was over £3,200.

[b]PRICE (for whole rig): £2,000 [/b](collection only)...and I'll throw-in the Korg DTR2000 as well!

[b]I will upload some pix tonight.[/b]

Please PM me with any serious offers.

Thanks!

David

Edited by Captain Bassman

Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='Higgie' post='744044' date='Feb 13 2010, 03:01 PM']My IDEAL setup right there. If I could fit it all in a Mini (and had £2000 :)) I'd be trying to get this off you![/quote]

sell the mini?

[quote name='johnzgerman' post='744078' date='Feb 13 2010, 03:50 PM']sell the mini?[/quote]

I can get all this, plus 3 tool cases and 2 basses, into the back of a VW Polo... :)

Some interest in bits 'n pieces but hey, there's a complete dream rig right there! (pains me to sell it but at least I can say I've owned one!)

[quote name='johnzgerman' post='744078' date='Feb 13 2010, 03:50 PM']sell the mini?[/quote]

It's not mine!! :)

Super rig. Good luck with the sale (I don't mean this. I'm secretly hoping for it to not sell and you keep lowering the price till I can afford it! :rolleyes:)