Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Cetera

bremen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure whether to leave feedback for Gary (who I've never actually met), or Gary's parents, who I met last weekend, who were absolutely lovely, and were so concerned that I might hurt myself lifting The Monster (aka The Mesa Boogie 1516) out of my car, that they helped, me, in their slippers, get it into the garage! They didn't seem at all surprised that a bass cabinet the size of a small town was coming rudely into their otherwise no doubt peaceful lives, although Mrs Cetera did suggest that she thought 'he might have had one like that before'. Lovely people, might start up a feedback thread for them!

All joking aside, Gary's a straight up guys to deal with and I'm very glad The Monster's back where it belongs - on a loud stage playing rock 'n roll!

Cheers Gary, please doing business with you mate

C

Lol!! Thanks Chrs! :)

My folks said what a 'pleasant young man' you were :)
They were used to various 'rigs of doom' and multiple basses coming and going when I used to live at home, I think this was a nice reminder for them of days gone by! lol! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='cetera' post='1084022' date='Jan 10 2011, 11:02 AM']Thanks Dave! Likewise :)

Will be great to see you at The Standard! :)[/quote]

This thread came as a bit of a surprise and coincidence but will see you in Lanark Mar 2011.
Good luck with the gig.

Cheers Dave

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='bremen' post='194518' date='May 8 2008, 10:21 AM']Got a beaut Precision neck from Gary today. Packed well, shipped the minute my cheque cleared and included a cheque to cover the difference in postage (I guessed £20, cost £10). Cheers![/quote]

Sold Gary a multi effects pedal. He was a pleasure to deal with - absolutely straight and up front with everything as well as being really helpful.

Nice one Gary

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Gary,

I have arrived safely at my new home and am settling in nicely.My new owner is VERY pleased with me and I know I will be very well looked after.
James would also like to pass on his compliments for your efficient service,good communication,proffesional packing and fast dispatch.We both assure other basschatters that they will get a 100% positive purchasing experience.

I am now off to play some good old classic rock tunes. Maybe see you around on a stage sometime!

Thanks,
The Scavenger.
:)

• 6 months later...

Gary just took delivery of my G-K 800RB head this morning, having bought and paid for it last week. As countless others have mentioned here, he's a top bloke to deal with! No-fuss straightforward payment, and all communications have been quick and friendly too. Thanks mate, hope you enjoy the amp!

Best wishes,

Etienne :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...