Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Cetera

bremen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gary's cheque arrived this morning.

It couldn't have made it alone , meaning Gary took the trouble to put it in an envelope and address it to me in double quick time. He must have been licking the stamp before I could write 'sold' in the ad!!

In return for his contribution , a pickguard and associated knobs will be heading to him asap for his project bass. Hope we get to see it when he's finished.

Cheers Gary - nice one mate.

• 1 month later...

Bought an Alder Jazz body from Gary the other week.
Sent as soon as the cheque cleared and stood by his decision to sell me the body and waited while i experienced some bank difficulties.
Top guy, kept me posted all the way and the body was as described and exactly as it looked in the pics he provided.

Massive help,

Cheers.

• 3 months later...

I have just had to undertake the arduous task of relieving our Gary of a Spector Euro 4 LX [yes, believe it!] that was the wrong colour.

He even guided me to his address over the phone when I went to the wrong road of the same name and risked life and limb running across a main road [don't try this at home, kids] to save me parking charges.

A thouroughly nice chap and a pleasure to deal with, but mind those stairs on the way out!

Note to self - don't trust Google Maps and leave longer for talking sh*te & drinking tea next time.

Cheers mate!

Haha! Lovely to see you and a pleasure to do business with you John!

Aye, I was sad to see said Spector leave the nest, but she is being replaced by another within days.... :huh:

Hope you found your way home ok and didn't let Google Maps take you to the wrong home address :) :huh:

[quote name='cetera' post='337111' date='Nov 26 2008, 11:38 AM']Haha! Lovely to see you and a pleasure to do business with you John!

Aye, I was sad to see said Spector leave the nest, but she is being replaced by another within days.... :huh:

Hope you found your way home ok and didn't let Google Maps take you to the wrong home address :) :huh:[/quote]
:huh: Piece of piss getting home mate, I just followed the signs like I used to do before some twat invented computer mapping. And 48 google minutes is longer than 54 google minutes by the way. :huh:

• 2 months later...