Low End Bee

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[size=4][sup]Not good Im afraid. I arranged to trade my Boomstick Bottom Feeder for Mikes EBS Octabass. Its over four weeks later and I stilll haven't recieved it. It is 3 weeks since Mike has responded to any attempt at communication. He has been very unhelpful and has ignored any request to assist in sorting this problem out. He did send me a scan of a till reciept from the post office that did not have any record of what was sent or the delivery address. When I heard from him over three weeks ago he stated he would contact the post office. He has not advised me that he has done so .I would be very wary of engaging in any transaction with him. Definitely not recommended[/sup][/size]

[b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sold my Fender RH jazz to Mike,he is a pleasure to deal with,no problems from start to finish.a real Gent....definately recommended[/font][/b]
[b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers Ady[/font][/b]

Edited by bassmanady

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

just like to add to my above post about the GK cabs i'd bought off geester last year, when i bought them mike said he'd chuck in some GK cables for free so i could make use of the biamp thing... but they never arrived... i didn't fret as i didn't have a GK head anyway, so just left it

last week i bought a GK head and messaged mike on the off chance he still had them (bear in mind this is months later...) and he apologised he hadn't sent them as he'd not been well for a while. they arrived yesterday and i now have the full Gk rig in all its glory!

thanks mike you're a star!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another purchase from Mike, this time an Overwater branded Hiscox case. Due to the size of the case and the fact we don`t live too far from each other we met up at an in-between location to do the handover. Nice guy, good comms, and turned up spot-on time.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mike responded to an appeal for a couple of gig bags so I could move house without having a bass and Strat unprotected. He provided a Ritter bag, with tags still on it, and a second lighter bag, for a fraction of the value of the Ritter. Well packed, fast delivery, great comms and very generous. Top bloke.

Cheers

• 1 year later...