Why become a member? ×

Guitar 'display rack - holds 9+ guitars

I have a 'display' guitar rack (I believe made by Dixon) which holds 9+ guitars & looks very similar to this....

I can't find an 'actual' picture of mine but you get the idea!

It's like the ones you see at Music Trade Shows that have the latest model guitars/basses displayed on them....

It's in an unassembled state at the moment in storage so no actual pictures.
Dimensions are approx:
Width 5ft 4"
Height 5ft
Depth at base 2ft 2"

These are very hard to get hold of outside of commercial/trade circles & can cost up to £300 but this one can be yours for *SOLD SUBJECT TO THE USUAL*

Pickup from Surrey is infinitely preferable as shipping would be expensive, unwieldy and would be at buyers cost...

Edited by cetera

Right, just went and measured it up (in its disassembled state - as I've never got around to putting it up!)

Width would be approx: 5ft 4"
Height would be approx: 5ft
Depth at base would be approx: 2ft 2"

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='731110' date='Jan 31 2010, 09:35 PM']Can you get a price on shipping for it please.

Cheers[/quote]

I'd really rather not ship it as it will be very hard to box up (long poles etc) and finding a suitable box to use will be a pain..... Maybe you know someone coming down this way who could pick it up if you're interested?

[quote name='cetera' post='731028' date='Jan 31 2010, 08:18 PM']Right, just went and measured it up (in its disassembled state - as I've never got around to putting it up!)

Width would be approx: 5ft 4"
Height would be approx: 5ft
Depth at base would be approx: 2ft 2"[/quote]

Cheers buddy, I'll measure up the bass room tonight

[quote name='cetera' post='731655' date='Feb 1 2010, 01:19 PM']I'd really rather not ship it as it will be very hard to box up (long poles etc) and finding a suitable box to use will be a pain..... Maybe you know someone coming down this way who could pick it up if you're interested?[/quote]

I'll be that way on tour sometime in April but I expect it to have gone by then.

No worries.

[quote name='cetera' post='726523' date='Jan 27 2010, 04:30 PM']I have a 'display' guitar rack (I believe made by Dixon) which holds 9+ guitars & looks very similar to this....

I can't find an 'actual' picture of mine but you get the idea!

It's like the ones you see at Music Trade Shows that have the latest model guitars/basses displayed on them....

It's in an unassembled state at the moment in storage so no actual pictures.
Dimensions are approx:
Width 5ft 4"
Height 5ft
Depth at base 2ft 2"

These are very hard to get hold of outside of commercial/trade circles & can cost up to £300 but this one can be yours for [b]£120[/b]

Pickup from Surrey is infinitely preferable as shipping would be expensive, unwieldy and would be at buyers cost...[/quote]

PM'd re purchase and collection

John