Why become a member? ×

feedback for spaz91

lee650

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jon bought my Schecter Studio 6 from me. He made the long train journey to collect and due to rubbish trains spent all of 3 minutes around the bass before forcing too much money into my hand nd doing a runner... Can't say better than that (Will paypal the extra back to ya bud!).

Great communication throughout the whole deal and went out of his way to make the logistics of the deal work. Hope you like the bass dude!

Shep

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just realised i never left feedback for this fine gentleman!

did a trade last year and he was like a pro! Ibanez was delivered on time and well packaged and also hs the patience of a saint considering how long it took the delivery company to find my address to pick up the spector!

top bloke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just taken delivery of a pedal from Jon and everything is as expected. Fast and friendly PM's throughout the transaction, as charming a northerner as one could hope to virtually meet :)

There was a mix up on the first sending attempt, but he offered me the choice between a refund or a quicker postage service for take 2. I chose the latter, and wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...