Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass Guitar Mexico

jimipop

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280452270576&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]

Fender Jazz bass guitar, made in Mexico – Bought new approx 10 years ago and unfortunately never really played it. It has not been gigged or had much wear, perfect condition except one tiny (real tiny) chip at the bottom.

Serial number MZ0090250 – if that means anything.

The colour is midnight blue (it has a hint of purple in though.)

All in all a bass in great shape, and I will include the strap and stand!

I am based in Stevenage, collection only as I don’t want it to get damaged, I could deliver – let me know where you are and I’ll let you know how much (probably cheaper than courier anyway)

Thanks

[quote name='tom1946' post='718678' date='Jan 20 2010, 07:34 AM']Busted :)[/quote]

Is this a problem? I would like to sell my Bass and I would like as many relevant people as possible to see it as possible. I have no idea how much it is worth at all so auction seems like the best way.

Hope thts ok

Jimi Pop

[quote name='jimipop' post='719328' date='Jan 20 2010, 05:45 PM']Is this a problem? I would like to sell my Bass and I would like as many relevant people as possible to see it as possible. I have no idea how much it is worth at all so auction seems like the best way.

Hope thts ok

Jimi Pop[/quote]

Is this a problem? I stand to inherit large amounts of gold from my Nigerian uncle and I just need $2000 to sort out his estate. I would provide fabulous rewards afterwards and wanted as many relevant people to see this as possible, so this seemed like the best way.

Hope thts ok

WILLIAM MADU

[quote name='kneal6' post='719363' date='Jan 20 2010, 06:03 PM']Is this a problem? I stand to inherit large amounts of gold from my Nigerian uncle and I just need $2000 to sort out his estate. I would provide fabulous rewards afterwards and wanted as many relevant people to see this as possible, so this seemed like the best way.

Hope thts ok

WILLIAM MADU[/quote]
I don't get that, I will move it tot the ebay board, I didn't see it.