Why become a member? ×

Feedback for 0353203

tarcher

With pleasure I leave another positive feedback for Simon.
We completed another successful transaction, everything went smoothly and pleasantly.

I highly recommend doing business with Si...

Also wish you Happy Christmas and many guitar and bass goods under the Christmas tree :)

Best,
Michał

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just completed a deal with Simon,

Was impressed by the Person. Simon is a true Gentleman that I will be please to deal with again.
A 100% trustful seller, who sell outstanding instruments.

Superb packing, and lightning fast shipping.
Really pleased.

Thanks for everything Simon.

• 1 month later...

Just bought a 1971 Precision off Simon, an absolute Gent from start to finish, great communications, he packaged it better than any shop has ever done, delivered it next day, put my particular brand and guage of strings on, and even sourced a vintage correct screw for me, all at his own expense.

Thanks Si, I have no hesitation recommending you to anyone who wants a great guitar and a flawless purchase.

• 4 weeks later...

When I last left feedback for Si, I ended it by saying "I have a feeling that this won't be the last of our transactions"
Sure enough, I just been over to see Si again this evening and collect a fine bass.
Always a pleasure to deal with one of Basschats finest!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can only agree with the previous posts in that I have had a very positive experience dealing with Si.

I've picked up from him what I can only describe as the best P bass I've ever played - a totally stock '68.

Just wish I'd had more time, so I could chat more and check out your collection.

Thanks again Si

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just bought Si's stunning 72 Precision bass and couldn't be happier.

As per all posts previous to this, Si is an absolute gent, a pleasure to deal with and a credit to Basschat.

Thanks again Si

Edited by Gary Williams

• 1 month later...

I've just bought Si's '69 Jazz Bass and I'm absolutely delighted, beyond thrilled. The bass (already dubbed "Woody"...because the neck is stamped 10 days before Woodstock) is the best sounding, playing and looking Jazz bass I've ever encountered. Si is a top, top chap, a true gent and an absolute pleasure to deal with. If I hand't just bought THE bass to end all basses, I'm pretty sure I'd be returning for more sometime soon!

Honestly, if you're interested in a bass Si has posted, you have absolutely nothing to be concerned about whatsoever!

Thanks Si!

• 2 months later...

I just bought a fabulous vintage Fender from Simon. He is a very honest, decent and knowledgable chap. A great credit to BC.

It was great to meet you today Simon, thanks for the coffee too!

Most highly recommended.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just picked up a Fender AV reissue 58 P bass up from Si. A great day out for me and the missus, especially after I spotted we were close to RHS Wisley Gardens!

A real pleasure doing business with Si from start to finish, and the bass is superb, "as new" as he described, looking forward to getting to know it.

Si is a friendly, informative, no messing, straight ahead gentleman; what BC is all about. Have every confidence when dealing him.

Now, do I pay heed to the Fender label, warning me to leave the bass in the case to acclimatise for 24 hours? Damn you, authentic nitrocellulose finish :-)

Geoff

• 1 month later...

Well after a long but easy drive south, Si let me into the house, offered tea and biscuits and the Stingray V was exactly as he said it was in the advert. A great and simple transaction and a trusted person to deal with. Unless I can cure my GAS, I will have no problem dealing with Si again!

• 10 months later...

Big thanks to Si, for making my first Basschat dealings a complete pleasure. It was great to meet him and have a chat earlier today. I'm over the moon with the Custom Shop '61 Jazz which is exactly as he described. Lovely coffee too - what more can you ask for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Si has been massively helpful in finding me a vintage P bass, ultimately from the USA. Very patient with my inane questions and clearly very knowledgeable about these matters.

I am most grateful to him and heartily recommend him to all fellow BCers.

• 1 year later...

Well,

there's a pattern developing here ! I can only concur with the feedback left in previous posts.

i have just bought the P bass of my dreams from Si ! I was drawn in by his honestly worded advert, and when I arrived to view the bass, it was even better than described. He answered my questions clearly, made a cuppa  while I noodled, but I knew within 10 seconds that the bass was for me ! Si knows his basses , and certainly makes the transaction a pleasant one .

Thanks Si .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...