Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Geoff90guitar

Mr.T

• 2 months later...

Wonderful service from Geoff - he kindly agreed to a courier pickup for a Trace GP11 pre, excellent communications throughout - including a photo of the package pending pickup! - and very well packed indeed. Top marks, many thanks Geoff!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1475655076' post='3147615']
Just bought an Eden amp from Geoff and can only echo the comments in the previous 2 posts..

Very friendly to deal with, super fast delivery, great packaging, and of course, a brilliant sounding amp!

So I'm more than happy..

Many thanks Geoff! :)
[/quote]

Well, that's what I said exactly a year ago today and the great thing is, it still holds true this year!

Only difference is that it's the other way around now in that, I've sold Geoff his Eden amp back!

What a weird lot we are here on Basschat.. 😁

Great to deal with you again Geoff and thanks for being such an easy person to deal with!

See you again this time next year... 😉

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one of Geoff's JV Precisions from him and, as I was passing through Brum on my way to Bristol, and changing trains there, he even consented to meet me at New Street Station to hand over the bass. Above and beyond the call of duty.

Nice guy, fantastic transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him (or buy from him) again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Drove up to the delightful west Midlands to meet Geoff and buy a couple of carpet covered boxes. He was a splendid host, cup of tea, juice for the drive home. Allowed me to punish the cab when I tested it and was generally an all round good bloke. 

Fair price, great comms, recommended. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought another Trace from Geoff - an outstanding member of the community - he couldn't have been more helpful and flexible.  The amp is exactly as described (well, better really) and packing was excellent.  Deal in absolute confidence!

• 3 years later...