Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE/TRADE: Fender Precision Lyte + Hard Case

Moos3h

Hi all,

I've decided that this isn't the bass for me, I prefer the more 'old school' feel of my CV Jazz. As a result, it's up for sale!

Collection from St Albans where possible, although as it has a Hard Case with it, I would post at your cost.

Not much to say about these. Jap built, active electronics, nice bridge, very light, very comfy and a great range of sounds.

This one has some nicks, dinks and marks - dont expect it box-fresh, but it's a lovely little thing.

I would prefer a sale, but trades (ideally with cash my way) would be considered, try me!

Otherwise, price for an outright sale is £250. Free listing day on ebay on Sunday, so if no interest by then it'll go on there!

Cheers,
James

If it all goes pear shaped PLEASE contact me. I'm not a million miles away from you (Borehamwood) and have the cash.

Anyone else reading this who has a Lyte for sale - PLEASE contact me, I'm desperate - reason: I play a Cort C4P, and ain't the biggest Bass Player on the block. I need a bass that's more in proportion with my slight, vertically challenged frame. Thanks Guys........

[quote name='Oggy' post='715756' date='Jan 17 2010, 04:16 PM']If it all goes pear shaped PLEASE contact me. I'm not a million miles away from you (Borehamwood) and have the cash.

Anyone else reading this who has a Lyte for sale - PLEASE contact me, I'm desperate - reason: I play a Cort C4P, and ain't the biggest Bass Player on the block. I need a bass that's more in proportion with my slight, vertically challenged frame. Thanks Guys........[/quote]

Here you go! Low bids so far as well.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220541579808&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT[/url]