Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Chimike

NoirBass

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought an Ampeg Pf50t from @Chimike at a fantastic price. Not only did he provide great technical advice but also arranged for a fellow basschatter (many thanks @Davebassics who was there to buy a Pf20t and matching 112) to transport the amp from Chichester to Newcastle. It’s a very serendipitous story which I won’t relay in full here. 

Top dude, highly recommended 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I put a request in the "Wanted" thread for a set of PJ pups. Mike came forward with a set from his Bass Collection Nanyo which I know are amazing, FREE!!

Mike is the sort of BC member that we aspire to be - total gent - what this forum is built on.

Thanks Mike

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Bought a beautiful pair of trace elliot amps from Mike. 

What can I say, Mike went above and beyond to drop the amps of personally, and ensure that all was well. He even held on to them for me while I sorted my hectic diary out. A credit to basschat and a dude I could talk to for hours. Cheers Mike! 

Edited by roonjuice
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mike and I met at Woodall Services last week. I’d collected two AC30 chrome stands for Mike on the way down. Mike brought up an ACC 406 and Ampeg V6 215. Unfortunately we didn’t have much time for chats this time but the deal, as ever went smooth with perfect organisation/communication and it was great to see Mike again. I keep threatening to visit his ACC stash on the south coast. Fingers crossed for the warmer days. 

Highly recommended seller and a Lovely bloke all round. 

• Like 1