Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Chimike

NoirBass

[quote name='whizzzy' timestamp='1444070296' post='2880074']
Sold a mixing desk to Mike. He is always a pleasure to meet and chat about all things bass related. A more genuine guy you couldn't wish to meet and is a real credit to the BC fraternity.

Thanks again Mike.
[/quote]

+1

Spot on!

• 4 weeks later...

Mike recently bought a pre-amp from me and it could not have been any easier.
He was quick to respond and friendly in his messages and paid for the p[re-amp as soon as I'd sent payment details through.
You can't ask for any more than that in a buyer!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just sold some parts to Mike. Always a pleasure to do business with and is welcome back any time.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Mike[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Top fella!

Purchased his old Fender 2x15 for a very reasonable cost. The cab was better than described and he was happy to oblige with the courier I organized. A true credit to this community - why aren't all ebay transactions like this!?

Matt

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I met Mike today to hand over a vintage P bass - a really good bloke and a credit to Basschat.

We chewed the cud for a while and I was most impressed that Mike didn't spit my terrible tea all over the sofa.

Thanks Mike and bump into you soon.

Cheers, Si

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mike was good enough to send me a spare body he had for a Bass Collection Nanyo. Ideal replacement for the (butchered) one I'd bought from ebay.

Many thanks Mike...

One question I had which Mike didn't answer was his username and whether it was a play on the name of this track by Ennio Morricone.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sold two TC Electronic Polytune Clip tuners to Mike. Ultra fast payment compared to the ultra dumb and slow driver not able to deliver a parcel even with a map attached to the parcel. Amazing !

But Mike was very patient all along and eventually got them after 7 days instead of 2...

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ as they say elsewhere.

• 2 months later...