Why become a member? ×

attackbass -- feedback

2x18

• 2 years later...

I bought Will's Fender TB-600. It arrived today and I can only assume that Will has shares in a packaging firm as I've never seen so much bubblewrap and tape on one item :lol: . It did it's job though and the amp arrived in perfect condition. Will is a great guy to deal with, keeps you posted all through the transaction. I wouldn't hesistate recommending him to anyone on this forum :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

[quote name='MoJo' timestamp='1334233558' post='1612929'] .... I can only assume that Will has shares in a packaging firm as I've never seen so much bubblewrap and tape on one item :lol: [/quote]
Totally agree.
An excellent guy to do business with.
Bomb-proof packaging (of a Warmoth bass body and neck), prompt shipping, detailed and honest description and friendly coomunication throughout the deal..... One of the best.
Thank you Will and a Happy New Year.

Edited by Audiokostas

• 2 years later...

Just taken delivery of a Boss AB-2 AB-Y from Will (Attackbass). 

Exactly as described and in very good condition.

Smooth transaction, good communication, prompt delivery and exceptionally well packaged.

Thanks Will - a pleasure doing business with you.

Chris  (Chezz55)

• 3 weeks later...

Bought an amp from Will. It arrived very quickly and was very well packed. The transaction was smooth and easy. And Will is a very sympathetic und understanding person. I will surely deal again with Will. A real credit to BassChat. 👍

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I recently bought a Darkglass Element from Will.

The unfortunate part was that on it's arrival, I couldn't power it up no matter what I tried.

The fortunate part is that Will was an absolute gent throughout the whole sale.  On this occasion we couldn't resolve the power-up issue but I was able to return the pedal to Will and he refunded me no problem at all.  I think it's often more useful to know how people interact when there is a problem and in this regard I can say that Will is one of the good guys.  Buy with confidence and be assured that if there is any issue he'll be responsive and helpful.

Cheers!

Benthos.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...