Why become a member? ×

Trade my MM stingray 30 year anniversary bass for

Jimelliottbassist

Wanna trade my 30th Anniversary MM Stingray thats in mint condition(SPOTLESS!) for a MM stingray 3 eq that has a maple neck. Must also be in mint condition. The Anniversary stingray comes with the original case.
[list]
[*]Translucent Crimson Mahogany body with 5 ply Black pickguard.
[*]Stained Crimson Birdseye Maple neck finished with polyester.
[*]Rosewood Fretboard.
[*]Strings-Through-Body bridge.
[*]3 Band EQ electronics
[/list]

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

[quote name='martthebass' post='705932' date='Jan 8 2010, 07:39 PM']I have a maple necked/fretboard CAR 2005 3eq Ray that I would be prepared to trade.......alas it has a small cosmetic lacquer scuff on the rear horn. C'est la vie.[/quote]

Any pics? Would prefere a bass in mint condition.

Edited by Jimelliottbassist

[quote name='Jimelliottbassist' post='705974' date='Jan 8 2010, 08:11 PM']Any pics?[/quote]

Yup.

Apart from the scuff (sort of 3 minor white scratches on the reverse upper horn 0.5-1cm long - probably lent on a wall before I got it) there are no dings, cracks, swirlies - like new. Fretboard has been religiously MM 'wonderwiped' to avoid grimyness. Only gigged 2-3 times (generally use my Status - this is a 'stay at home' back-up). The bass now sports the black pearl pg - the black 3 ply was donated to a fellow BCer.

Edited by martthebass

Aww Jim you should have said before......

I would have swapped with the blue one and sold you the black one!!

Would def swap with the black one if you fancy....not mint though but does look it from the front.

+Have you got the Blue one now?

Cheers
Tom

P.s.

Jim is a top-man all round to deal with to all you folks who are interested.