Why become a member? ×

MM SUB F/T

waynepunkdude

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='706878' date='Jan 9 2010, 06:43 PM']Not really mate, I've kinda resigned myself to the fact that Jazzes are the bass for me.

Cheers for the offer, I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon.[/quote]

Didn't think you would :)

Was looking forward to seeing you last Friday. Shame the Forum's closed for the snow.

[quote name='spaz91' post='707612' date='Jan 10 2010, 01:12 PM']Interested in a Fender Jazz V (Mex) swap or an Ibanez ATK300 for p/x?[/quote]

I love ATK's but I think I'd have the same problem with the neck and I would have had the Jazz if it wasn't a 5, it is a very pretty bass.

Cheers mate.

[quote name='Talon' post='709191' date='Jan 11 2010, 07:08 PM']Yep about the same as a jazz...standard sterling width.

I'm more of a precision man, I prefer a wider neck[/quote]

Cheers mate but I'm gonna give it a miss.

Thanks for all the messages.

I have decided I want a Jazz, HW1, Jap or Geddy with cash adjustments.

I will sell if the right bass comes up too.

[quote name='casapete' post='710139' date='Jan 12 2010, 04:05 PM']Am guessing you've seen the ad on here for a Mexican Jazz Deluxe ? - seller is hagguy.

He's wanting a SUB in trade.....[/quote]

He fired me a PM, I'm not really looking for a MIM. Cheers buddy.

Oh if anyone wants to come over and try it they are more than welcome, especially if you are called Dave and you have a HW1 that is a little worn :)

And if anyone is passing through central London at some point they are welcome to come and try my HW1......except Wayne :)

Seriously, if you are near me at some point you are welcome to come and have a play. I expect i will let it go once i get my new main bass.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='710533' date='Jan 12 2010, 08:32 PM']And if anyone is passing through central London at some point they are welcome to come and try my HW1......except Wayne :)

Seriously, if you are near me at some point you are welcome to come and have a play. I expect i will let it go once i get my new main bass.[/quote]

I might take you up on that, cheers Dave.