Why become a member? ×

Lime Shark @ Mama Liz,s Stamford Lincs.

wizbat

Hi all.
Just a quick heads up for anyone in the peterborough area, we will be playing two 45 min sets from 9pm this friday at the Voodoo Lounge at Mama Liz,s music venue and we have a rather excellent acoustic artist support from 'Cliff Hazzard' so get there early to catch him onstage as well.
Doors open 7pm
3 kwid entry.
Peace.
Wiz.

[quote name='wizbat' post='704015' date='Jan 7 2010, 12:22 PM']Hi all.
Just a quick heads up for anyone in the peterborough area, we will be playing two 45 min sets from 9pm this friday at the Voodoo Lounge at Mama Liz,s music venue and we have a rather excellent acoustic artist support from 'Cliff Hazzard' so get there early to catch him onstage as well.
Doors open 7pm
3 kwid entry.
Peace.
Wiz.[/quote]

Hi,

Played at the Voodoo Lounge three times with our band Stealer............superb venue.

Michael and the staff are all great folks and their soundman Noodles is very good.

Let me know what the number of punters were like on the gig night?

Edited by steantval

[quote name='steantval' post='704769' date='Jan 7 2010, 09:03 PM']Hi,

Played at the Voodoo Lounge three times with our band Stealer............superb venue.

Michael and the staff are all great folks and their soundman Noodles is very good.

Let me know what the number of punters were like on the gig night?[/quote]

Hi there!
I think some are going to be put off by the extreme weather but we,ll just have to wait and see how it turns out.