Why become a member? ×

The current status of the forum

alexclaber

The forum has been temporarily closed for the following reason:

I do not have enough time to both manage the existing business and moderate/respond on the Barefaced sub-forum. However there is already an enormous amount of information both on the website, on the sub-forum and elsewhere on basschat, talkbass etc - and if you can't find what you want there then I'm always available via pm or email but do not expect an immediate reply. I would suggest that if you have a Barefaced related question an email direct to us will probably be quicker than endless googling though! I will continue to respond to non-Barefaced queries just as before, though you may have to wait a little longer.

The 'Barefaced On Tour' cabs are all being returned as they are no longer representative of the current models. Once up to date examples are ready then a new thread will be opened to arrange the logistics and for those trying the cabs to provide feedback. There is therefore no need to keep the current threads open.

As I've said elsewhere the Barefaced range are not the be all and end all of bass cabs but I do believe they fill some nice niches and I do not have the time to debate hype vs non-hype with those that think I'm convinced they are the perfect bass cabs for everyone. So for the next few months I will be focusing solely on producing the best possible bass cabs in the most timely manner and hopefully finding some time to finish off the long-awaited other models.

I'll be back (but I won't really be away...)

Alex