Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Andytoad

jaybass 70

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sold Andy my Trace Elliot Twin Valve head - only had it a couple of months - I bought it, used it a couple of times at home, had it serviced, made a massive profit of £1 on it but due to incoming needed to move it on - Andy came, tried it, loved it and bought it...another new member of the TE owners family.

Andy is another fine member of this forum, came in played a few instruments and made a fuss of Shalla - she is the ultimate arbiter in such matters as whether people are "[i]good[/i]" - Andy passed with flying colours.

She's happy for us to trade with Andy again in the future - that means it's OK for you to too.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sold my Zoom to Andrew. Prompt payment and great communication throughout. The Royal Mail caused us both some mild panic as delivery was delayed in the Christmas backlog/rush but thankfully it made it just in time for Christmas.

Trade with confidence.

Many thanks again.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Andy holds the record for the longest message thread I've had with a fellow Basschatter. This is soley DPD's fault, they made a right pigs ear of delivering the Barefaced cab I bought from Andy, turning a next day delivery into a week long fiasco.
Andy remained unflustered throughout our back and forthing, keeping me informed of his correspondence with DPD. And of course, the cab was well worth the wait. Packaged very well, and exactly as described.
Deal with confidence.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...