Why become a member? ×

***Sold***Sandberg Basic 5 £495

BassBunny

SANDBERG BASIC 5
Something has taken my eye and applying the "one out before one in rule", am seeing if there is any interest in my Sandberg Basic 5
It is in good condition, finished in Blueburst, and with a maple fingerboard. The odd "ding" as this really a players bass. it was recently set up by Steve Robinson and a new set of Elites fitted. It is the version with the Noll 3-band pre-amp, (Cut/Boost on Bass/Middle/Treble), and has a Coil Tap switch fitted allowing the Delano MM pick-up to be set either Series/Parallel or Single Coil. The Vol control has "Pull for Passive" option, invaluable if your battery dies mid gig. It has a very defined, clear sound and does the typical Stingray sound really well. Set up with a low action, and the neck is the nicest one I have ever played. The build quality is excellent! Looking for £495 for it.

If the Bass I am interested in sells, I will probably withdraw this. It is such a dream to play.
Cheers,
Stuart
[attachment=38953:Sandberg_Basic_1.JPG][attachment=38954:Sandberg_Basic_2.JPG][attachment=38955:Sand
berg_Basic_4.JPG]

Edited by BassBunny

[quote name='BassBunny' post='695962' date='Dec 29 2009, 10:40 PM']SANDBERG BASIC 5
Something has taken my eye and applying the "one out before one in rule", am seeing if there is any interest in my Sandberg Basic 5
It is in good condition, finished in Blueburst, and with a maple fingerboard. The odd "ding" as this really a players bass. it was recently set up by Steve Robinson and a new set of Elites fitted. It is the version with the Noll 3-band pre-amp, (Cut/Boost on Bass/Middle/Treble), and has a Coil Tap switch fitted allowing the Delano MM pick-up to be set either Series/Parallel or Single Coil. The Vol control has "Pull for Passive" option, invaluable if your battery dies mid gig. It has a very defined, clear sound and does the typical Stingray sound really well. Set up with a low action, and the neck is the nicest one I have ever played. The build quality is excellent! Looking for £495 for it.

If the Bass I am interested in sells, I will probably withdraw this. It is such a dream to play.
Cheers,
Stuart
[attachment=38953:Sandberg_Basic_1.JPG][attachment=38954:Sandberg_Basic_2.JPG][attachment=38955:Sand
berg_Basic_4.JPG][/quote]

I really, really love these basses. Don't sell it mate, they are brilliant and worth far more in terms of an instrument than the price you'd get.