• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Westone Concord from Benedict in a smooth, quick and totally obstruction-free transaction. Nice chap to deal with, bass arrived packed to withstand a holocaust. Really pleased with the bass. Look forward to doing business with you again, Sir.

• 2 months later...

Didn't have long to wait, either.... bought another bass from Benedict - this time a Fender Aerodyne 32" scale Jazz. If ever anyone wanted to know how to pack a bass for transportation, ask Benedict. Bass>soft bag>bubblewrap>gig bag>bubblewrap>box>bubblewrap>bigger box>more bubblewrap. Great guy to deal with, too.

Oh yes, almost forgot, the bass is remarkable. :)

Thanks Benedict!

• 1 month later...

I bought a Peavey Fury bass from Benedict. He was very helpful in arranging collection to tie in with another purchase I made up in that area so it all worked out great. Very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. Makes a nice cup of tea too :). Thanks again.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/06/2020 at 21:48, Billy Woodfield said:

Just bought a hofner violin bass from benebass. Smooth transaction and great communications. Made my first experience on this site as good as possible 

Thanks Benedict 

Thanks Billy - enjoy! 😀👍

• 10 months later...

Just bought Benedicts Squier medium scale bass , great communications , and very helpful . The bass was well packed , had all the original parts included and promptly sent .

A great reminder of what a good place the Basschat marketplace is, honest ,helpful and trustworthy .

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've just taken possession of Benedict's beautiful Guild Starfire  - it's exactly as described and arrived incredibly well packaged. I'm a bit nervous about having basses shipped to me, especially hollow bodies like this, and Benedict assured me there was nothing to worry about and answered all my nit-picking questions in detail.

A wonderful experience throughout, Benedict has been a pleasure to do business with. And he threw in a spare packet of strings!

• Thanks 1