Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Raslee

mr pablo

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Machines' post='269335' date='Aug 25 2008, 10:25 AM']Swapped my Stingray for Lee's Lakland 55-02 last week, he came up for the swap from Devon so mega thumbs up from me. Great chap ![/quote]
As also being part of this 3 way swap (I eventually ended up with Machines' Stingray, and he got my JO5 in return), a huge thanks to Lee for enabling me to do the swap while down in the West Country on my holidays.

Great guy.

Cheers Lee.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='guybrush threepwood' post='659879' date='Nov 20 2009, 09:10 AM']Swapped my Warwick Corvette for Lee's Fender Jazz. He is a really nice bloke to deal with, and makes something which could be seen as 'dodgy' (trading basses through a courier without meeting face to face) effort and worry -less! :)[/quote]

bought a markbass combo from Lee- top bloke- everything as described- packaged well- so well in fact took me about half hour to un-wrap! must get him to wrap my xmas presents! thanks Lee- all the best

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did a straight swap... my unused TRB4 for his Jap Precision.

No hassles at all. Great communication, friendly guy - everything as described and as expected. I'm even very pleased with the bass which, so far, seems to sound better than all the more expensive stuff I have around. Damn!!

A good guy - deal in confidence as they say!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...