Why become a member? ×

Fender us 08 P bass

jezzaboy

After cutting back on the number of basses I am left with 3, all P basses. Time to move one on. This US model I got from guitarguitar secondhand although it`s near mint. The guy who bought it new was a guitar player who fancied a bass so bought himself this one for £989 to "try one out". He lost intrest rapid and traded it for another guitar. That`s when I bought it. I had it up for sale locally but I would need another decent bass to replace it, so will try going down this route.

You all know the score with these and this one is a really nice sunburst and is very light (please dont ask me to weigh it as I don`t have any scales). It comes with the SBK case but the strap/tools that come in the case weren`t there when I bought it. It has a changed scratchplate and a small dent on the bottom edge that cannot be seen when holding it normally and a very light pressure mark on the back of the bass. None of these marks have removed the paint. Other than that, its as new. I will be pinching the straplocks off the bass.

I am looking for a trade for something 4 stringy, although not another P bass:not sure what and would prefer to do the trade within a reasonable driving distance of Paisley, which is just outside Glasgow. (What is reasonable? Try me).
Cheers for looking, Jez

[attachment=37900:DSC01277.JPG]
[attachment=37901:DSC01278.JPG]

Edited by jezzaboy