Why become a member? ×

1999 Olympic white Fender U.S.A. Jazz Bass SOLD

artisan

I bought this off Beedster a few months ago but I need to raise some cash so it'll have to go.Having recently upgraded my main Jazz with a J retro & new s'plate I fitted the old scratch plate & S1 control plate onto this which is a vast improvement I reckon.ok pics time

this is how it used to look

It's had a pro' setup & infact all mods were carried out by the same pro'
it will come with a gig bag & the origional scratchplate/controls.
as for price i'll take £400 for it which has to be a bargain.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='artisan' post='74535' date='Oct 15 2007, 12:28 PM']aye thats the one & it is a really nice bass but i'm skint so its got to go :)[/quote]

bummer... I blew my bass budget 2 weeks ago... got a new Squier VMJ... should have waited and picked this one up off you instead for just a bit more...

I still have enough money for yours, but currently it's "allocated" for if my car fails the MOT next month... any left is allocated for this winter's boat maintenance

sorry I can't help you out... I'd love the bass, but daren't risk spending the money...

[quote name='Paul Cooke' post='74672' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:08 PM']bummer... I blew my bass budget 2 weeks ago... got a new Squier VMJ... should have waited and picked this one up off you instead for just a bit more...

I still have enough money for yours, but currently it's "allocated" for if my car fails the MOT next month... any left is allocated for this winter's boat maintenance

sorry I can't help you out... I'd love the bass, but daren't risk spending the money...[/quote]

ahh screw the car buy the bass :) :huh:

[quote name='Paul Cooke' post='74672' date='Oct 15 2007, 05:08 PM']bummer... I blew my bass budget 2 weeks ago... got a new Squier VMJ... should have waited and picked this one up off you instead for just a bit more...

sorry I can't help you out... I'd love the bass, but daren't risk spending the money...[/quote]

If only all Basschatters were this sensible...

..We'd have to shut down the for sale forums!