Why become a member? ×

HARTKE HA3500

Rumple

Hi,
I had this amp head up for sale a month or so ago but withdrew it after all the Harkte fans
convinced me it was better then the amp I had bought to replace it, I'm still not sure what one sounds best but the 'old school' VU meter and the handy 'mute switch' on the Ashdown swung the vote.

There are a few scratches on the top of the casing and an odd mixture of screws holding the corner protectors on (none of this would show in a rack) otherwise it in good full working condition.

[b]£170.00[/b] Collection form South London (possibly Luton)
Sorry no postage offered at the mo'

R.

Edited by Rumple

Crikey, thats a silly price for a 3500!

Has it got the stock preamp tube in it? I bought mine with the upgraded preamp tube (a 12ax7m) and I would choose it over Ashdown anyday, but horses for courses etc.

The Hartke 3500 is a great amp - ive had mine and gigged it regularly for over 2 years now and it has never once given me any grief and never had any reliability issues.

Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='73781' date='Oct 13 2007, 02:28 PM']Crikey, thats a silly price for a 3500!

Has it got the stock preamp tube in it? I bought mine with the upgraded preamp tube (a 12ax7m) and I would choose it over Ashdown anyday, but horses for courses etc.

The Hartke 3500 is a great amp - ive had mine and gigged it regularly for over 2 years now and it has never once given me any grief and never had any reliability issues.

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the kind words mate.

Yes as far as I know it has the stock tube in it, I bought this amp from ebay a while back and it has served me very well, I could put it back on the Bay and probably get more for it but I'd rather someone from this forum had it for a reasonable price, plus I avoid their fees.

R.

[quote name='guitarnbass' post='73843' date='Oct 13 2007, 04:31 PM']Hmmm.. I'm tempted to buy this and sell my little mark to make some cash which is sorely needed. Odd mixture of screws, suggests it was opened up for repair?[/quote]

I thought the mixed screws were because it had been in a rack not repaired, it's only the corner protectors that have odd screws.
I wouldn't mind trying a Little Mark 2, Maybe we could strike a deal, how much cash would you want if we traded?

Depends on whether you want to do it in person, but my head is almost brand new, no makrs, never gigged, still has box and booklets, and ears - 4/5 months old from off the shelf. I'd say £210 cash plus your hartke for my amp if you come up to birmingham and get it? infact, 220 with ears.

Edited by guitarnbass

[quote name='guitarnbass' post='73848' date='Oct 13 2007, 04:42 PM']Depends on whether you want to do it in person, but my head is almost brand new, no makrs, never gigged, still has box and booklets, and ears - 4/5 months old from off the shelf. I'd say £210 cash plus your hartke for my amp if you come up to birmingham and get it? infact, 220 with ears.[/quote]

Oh I didn't know they were worth that much, I'll have to pass but thanks anyway.

Sounds like a good one - good luck with selling it.

Regards R.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Buzz' post='84619' date='Nov 6 2007, 09:20 PM']Bump and interest.

Collection from London would be a problem as I'm in pompy.[/quote]

Hi Buzz, Pompy? your Signature says near Coventry :)

Thanks for the bump.

[quote name='bassboy115' post='86411' date='Nov 10 2007, 10:32 AM']hey
Whats the weight of this?[/quote]

Hi, from memory it's about 10kg, if you want a more precise weight I could weigh it for you later today.

R.