Why become a member? ×

Basses on the settee

neilb

• 4 weeks later...

I love this thread . . .

Inspired me to place my first ever bass collection pic on BC.

On my third ever sofa. (I kept my first one for a VERRRRRY LOOOOOONG time.)

This is a cheap black and furry job from IKEA. Quite comfy.
When my gear is not lounging on it.

[attachment=53314:Basses_30_6_2010.JPG]

• 1 month later...

Go on then, I'll play - the whole instrument collection so you'll have to put up with a couple of six-strings in there :)

L-R

MIJ Grabber copy (possibly an Ibanez), was my spare bass until Mani came backstage at one of our shows and signed it ("I *heart* rock 'n' roll, keep it alive!")- now a display piece!

Tanglewood TEB12, utterly thrashed over years of gigging, now signed by Duff McKagen and also just for show (it's knackered!)

'Fender' 'Esquire' put together from various bits and 'reliced' - sounds bloody lovely!

Bass Collection SB411 (I think), unofficial import bought from the Bass Centre in the late 90s

Breedlove Atlas electro-acoustic, wonderful thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Lorne' post='662272' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:44 AM']Settee and stuffed toys :rolleyes:

Here's some of 'em,although the white Warlock and red Ironbird are gone now

I need new settees :)[/quote]

[size=5]I love this pic you don't get anymore metal than a room full of sharp guitars killing small fluffy cute teddys.[/size]

[quote name='Matt-77' post='953913' date='Sep 12 2010, 07:57 PM'][size=5]I love this pic you don't get anymore metal than a room full of sharp guitars killing small fluffy cute teddys.[/size][/quote]

Thanks,I will have to update this picture at some point soon,3 of those basses have left,several others have arrived and the settee has left as well.

It would be nice to have all of them here at the same time to get pictures of 'em though :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='954218' date='Sep 12 2010, 11:35 PM']Thanks,I will have to update this picture at some point soon,3 of those basses have left,several others have arrived and the settee has left as well.

It would be nice to have all of them here at the same time to get pictures of 'em though :)[/quote]

That's all very well, but you have not updated us on the small fluffy cute teddys. Do you still own any of them as well? :rolleyes:

[quote name='mep' post='957728' date='Sep 15 2010, 09:35 PM']That's all very well, but you have not updated us on the small fluffy cute teddys. Do you still own any of them as well? :lol:[/quote]

Alas,they all suffered the same bizarre, unexplained deaths,all of them had puncture wounds,we are just awaiting the pathology reports before continuing the investigation into their demise.Off the record,it looks like homicide :o :) :rolleyes: