Why become a member? ×

Basses on the settee

neilb

[quote name='ped' post='660837' date='Nov 21 2009, 10:30 AM']Deksawyer has modded his with a cushion by the looks of it... the sofa equivalent of a badass[/quote]

No, a cushion is the Gramma Pad for sofas!

And as mentioned, a cat or three (yes) will get the sofa looking relic'd in in no time at all....Mines a modified Ikea sofa (I'm not looking up the name - no way!).

D.

Edited by deksawyer

[quote name='deksawyer' post='661528' date='Nov 22 2009, 02:06 AM']No, a cushion is the Gramma Pad for sofas!

And as mentioned, a cat or three (yes) will get the sofa looking relic'd in in no time at all....Mines a modified Ikea sofa (I'm not looking up the name - no way!).

D.[/quote]
can i see one of the furry culprits to the right of the photo?
ours has made a right mess of our leather sofa and dining chairs...

[attachment=36821:Setee1.JPG] [attachment=36822:Setee5.JPG] [attachment=36823:Setee6.JPG] [attachment=36824:Setee7.JPG]

From left to right....
Maya 70's Japanese Jazz Bass Copy (borrowed), Crafter Cruiser Stingray Copy (borrowed), Stagg Stingray Copy (borrowed), Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass (I actually own it!)....sofa by dfs

[attachment=36825:02082009009.jpg]

Technically a futon though... :rolleyes:
circa 1973 (was my dads when he was at Uni)
Modded with an elephant-print throw and covered again with Misfits fleece blanket.
Has internal storage compartment under cushion which is handy for straps, picks, tuners, tools, cushions, sleeping bags, linen and all the usual bits (couch candy)
:)

Edited by basshead56

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='662841' date='Nov 23 2009, 04:20 PM']The most "metal" bass collection ever![/quote]

Thanks,the Brown Mockingbird was used in a Thin Lizzy video,so it get's even more "Metal" LOL,there is also,another Widow bass,a Snakeskin Warlock bass,a Blue bass virtually the same as the snakeskin one in the picture,a thru neck Ironbird,like on the floor and a Snakeskin Gui*** :)