Why become a member? ×

Basses on the settee

neilb

22 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

Update 4000…

“We’re gonna need a bigger settee”

C8CEDA61-39DC-4417-A3FE-DDB8369A1FF5.jpeg

1C7F069A-BBB0-402D-B8D3-FF1ADBDA53FC.jpeg

Ooof, the blue JC 🤤 I played a white one the other day and couldn’t quite believe how great it was. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

can not believe you've put the jazz up for trade :S 

Yeah, is a bit silly tbh 😬

It’s a Jazz Bass thing. 

Still, it’s equally likely I’ll just keep it as it’s hard to fault - it’s been in the wardrobe for a while now so will feel like an NBD if I change my mind  😁

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bassfan said:

I thought I’d posted this a while back... clearly not! 

1C5D9DF4-C0B0-4021-8074-91866A94DCBF.jpeg

That's a lot of Jazz bass goodness right there.   The status is a bit of a snob though .. won't slum it there on the sofa with the J's

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PatrickJ said:

That's a lot of Jazz bass goodness right there.   The status is a bit of a snob though .. won't slum it there on the sofa with the J's

No, it doesn’t even like an amateur like me playing it! 😂 to be fair I couldn’t fit it on... 

Admittedly, the settee is missing...

1625918517216.thumb.jpg.4be1afe6fe1ed6e09ed3ce9d0fe8a759.jpg

L-R 2002ish Fender Japan Pink Paisley modded with T-bird pickups, 1966 Fender Jazz, 1965 Meazzi Hollywood Jupiter, 1964 Maton Ibis, 1964 Epiphone Embassy Deluxe, 1964 Gibson Thunderbird (Ashdown Little Stubby prototype - bought here on BC, Dynacord Bass-King, Trace Elliot ELF 2x8 cabs - have the head, too), Padalka Ennea Corvus, Padalka Ennea HGGS 5 string multi-scale.

Have gigged them all - with the exception on the Maton (yet) as it was a pandemic acquisition.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Kazan said:

Admittedly, the settee is missing...

1625918517216.thumb.jpg.4be1afe6fe1ed6e09ed3ce9d0fe8a759.jpg

L-R 2002ish Fender Japan Pink Paisley modded with T-bird pickups, 1966 Fender Jazz, 1965 Meazzi Hollywood Jupiter, 1964 Maton Ibis, 1964 Epiphone Embassy Deluxe, 1964 Gibson Thunderbird (Ashdown Little Stubby prototype - bought here on BC, Dynacord Bass-King, Trace Elliot ELF 2x8 cabs - have the head, too), Padalka Ennea Corvus, Padalka Ennea HGGS 5 string multi-scale.

Have gigged them all - with the exception on the Maton (yet) as it was a pandemic acquisition.

I had that Paisley T-Bird as my computer wallpaper for years - can’t believe it’s yours!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1