Why become a member? ×

Basses on the settee

neilb

Time for an update, albeit a temporary one. Left to right. My Stingray, Sterling Sub and Aria Pro 2 SB600 fretless. The last 2 are being looked after as my friend is off to Spain. Another Aria Pro 2 with a through neck (not sure which model) and a Marcus Miller Fender Jazz. I'm really digging The Jazz. Never really tried one for any length of time but this is amazing. The neck is fantastic. Not tried it through my rig yet, only my headphones but sounds good. Shame we aren't gigging as it would be there! This is fueling my GAS!

20200608_211122_compress77.jpg

Edited by mep
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, BassAgent said:

Added a stunning Andre van der End built fiver to the collection (upper row, second from the left) so dragged everything on the couch again... I'd never expected to have 10 basses again at any point. Yet, here we are. 

IMG_1600.JPG

Nice collection Bassagent, ☝️I may have asked before but what’s the jazz in the middle with the tort guard 

From left to right, top row: De Gier Bebop 5 (2013), van der End JB5 (2000), Fender Precision (1971), Fender Jazz (1966), De Gier Soulmate (2019), Dingwall Combustion 5 (2018). In the stands: Fender Standard Jazz fretless (2001), Blade B2 Tetra Bass (2001), Fender Justin Meldal-Johnsen signature Mustang (2019). On the couch: Yamaha BB N5II (2001).

• Thanks 1