Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a MIM P-Bass with tweed hard case from John.

Easy and quick transaction, 24hr courier, arrived safe (very well packed).

Guitar is in superb condition, not a scratch (or fingerprint!) - nice setup, intonation spot on, low action and great feel, surprisingly light too - exactly as described.

Haven't put it down for about an hour - really looking forward to rehearsal on Friday and making some noise!

Had a quick chat on the phone with John who seems like a really nice guy - pleasure to do business with!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same again here-big thumbs up!!!, John made up a P-bass wired kit with the special PIO capacitors for my JV P. Sounds totally awesome and coupled with the 70's D'marzio pick up that i have just fitted i'm in P heaven. Top quality build and a great chappy to deal with. I know where i shall come in future for my bass electrics needs. Thanks John :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered yet another of John's wiring harnesses for a P bass. Super quick delivery and really well put together. I've not installed it yet as I'm still waiting for parts from another supplier but hey, John made it so I know it will work fine. If you're looking to upgrade your wiring then John's your man. Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new jazz pots and wiring off john and he was very helpful and gave some great advice and an overall nice guy to deal with really!
I would recommend dealing with him any day, cheers old chap gav :D
o yes annd thanks for the chocys :P

Edited by gub

Hi All, i met with John to do a trade my Fender Jazz 62 AVRI + cash for his Skjold. What a top bloke John is, excellent communication throughout, bass is exactly as discribed actually probaly better. We were both happy with our respective deals. I would/will highly recomend John to anyone thinking of doing a deal with him. We could have stayed and talked bass for ages but i had a train to catch. An all round excellent bass chat experience. Cheers.

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Bought a P Bass wiring harness from John, excellent piece of workmanship, would highly recommend to anyone.[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Tony[/color][/font]