Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My go to for wireless Looms - ordered one before Christmas from John for my telecaster that needed a well orverdue upgrade

Postal service was a nightmare all Christmas but John kept me updated all the way

Loom arrived and quickly installed. A significant upgrade on the stock pots, harness and jack (as per his usual high standards)

A great price (some online retailers are charging almost double these days for less), fantastic product and top fellow

Highly recommended 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Like so many before me, I ordered a loom from John. Like so many before me I am extremely please with it.

Arrived safely packed and on the day John said it would.

I'm probably just echoing what everybody else has said above - great product, great price, great bloke. 

It's people like John who make this forum the great place it is.

Trade with confidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a loom for a Squier Mustang CV. 
Arrived in less than 48 hrs. 
I’ve only ever changed strings previously but this was super straightforward and John was super helpful. 
I needed to make the holes on the control plate a little bigger, John provided great guidance and it was very easy. 

Most importantly it has made the bass sound better and provided more range of tones. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Acquired a P bass loom off John, top notch as always and now the Bass is sweet. Top fella with the patience of a Saint as I went from one senior moment to another.

I shall be ordering another soon...if he can put up with me that is.

Mick

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed my new Jazz Bass VVT loom from John.

I am very happy with the purchase. Also, John was very helpful and answered all my questions.

It is beautifully made. It sounds great. 

It helped me to get more treble from my Fralin Split Coils.

I'll be back if I ever need any looms in the future.

John's loom on the right:

image.thumb.png.0dff0c6ea95a0fb358c2746a202c26a6.png

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Exceptional service froim John. I am restoring an inherited 1965 Jazz bass and asked for a loom with CTS pots. John supplied the loom, with split shaft CTS pots. I dropped him a line to upbraid myself for not asking if the pots would be split or solid shaft (I had assumed!!). He immediately offered to replace it upon recipt of the original loom.

As ever customer service is what happens when things don't work out, for whatever reason. John was an absolute gent. No surprise there!

Also ordered a Precision loom for an ongoing project. Top quality and prevents me from harming myself, and others, with a soldering iron.

Edited by Steve Browning
  • Thanks 1