Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I just took delivery of and fitted a left-handed P bass wiring loom that John kindly put together for me. It’s a great product and John put it together very quickly and with good comms throughout. He’s been great to deal with and I’m sure I’ll be buying another loom for another bass in the very near future.

Thanks John!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bought a jazz-style VVT with series/parallel pull/push to transform my rather tired cricket bat headless into something that sounds good again! This combined with shielding all cavities and redoing the ground connections, along with a shim under the neck to lower action has made the old blue bat much less horrible.

Thanks John - speedy build, and clear instructions. 

IMG_20220112_155937.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fantastic service from John having ordered a P bass loom. High quality parts, really well put together, leaving zero hassle my end! 

This is the 2nd loom I’ve ordered from John, having previously received a Jazz bass bell plate/loom.

All round good egg!

Dave

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a CTS kit for my P bass. Works very well. John replied to my enquiry super quickly, gave me all the details and shipped the kit immediately. Great service. John also quickly answered some questions I had regarding the installation. Very impressive and more than happy to buy from him again. Buy with confidence 👍

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Purchased a wiring loom from John for my Washburn Bass after the preamp went to pot some time ago due to faulty pots.

Loom arrived super quick and worked a treat to get my bass back up and running again!

John was very helpful, providing various options that I could choose from and would highly recommend others use him should they need a new wiring loom.

Thanks again, 

Cheers

Vince

• Thanks 1

John sorted me out with a Vol/Blend/Tone jazz bass loom, all made to compliment the recommended specifications of my incoming Aguilar pickups.  Amazing communication, product and support for fitting it.  Electronics are a new territory for me, and John's solderless loom was a breeze to fit with no prior experience.  Buy with confidence, thanks again!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After acquiring a P bass with a KiOgon loom already installed, I decided to get one fitted to my Squier VM short scale Jaguar. John built a Vol/Blend/Tone loom onto my Jag’s control plate. Also with a Switchcraft jack which feels so much sturdier to plug into than the puny stock jack. 

I’d read so much about these pre-wired looms that before it had even arrived I’d already ordered one for a Squier VM PJ bass I’d just got. VBT again, with a side jack. 

John was most helpful and patient in answering my questions, both looms were sent out in good time with fitting instructions and a cool tiny screwdriver for the screw terminals. Thanks!

Edited by dmc79
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just today received and fitted my second P Bass loom from John and just like the last one, though it's not the same, it's top drawer quality, far better than the Mex stock one.

Thanks for the quick response and turn around John.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...