Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought one of John's new tone switch kits.  I told him what sort of sound I was after for my fretless and sent him a photo of the wiring: he suggested slightly different caps from usual and sorted me out a custom wiring diagram too.

He's a Basschat legend.

:drinks:

• Thanks 1

I've had three bass looms off John now (2 Js and a P). Always easy to install, sound great, do what they're meant to and delivered within a day or two of ordering. I wholly recommend that you also buy three of his looms.

• Haha 1

John just made me a V/T/T harness for a P bass.  Works really well and as always John was super-helpful and communicative during the process.

I think he should now officially be declared a National Treasure :)

Edited by ead
  • Thanks 1

Another happy customer here 👍

The Kiogon solderless J bass pots & wiring loom kit is a great upgrade for my bass.

Top quality parts, all professionally pre-soldered together as a 'unit' ready for fitting.

Excellent comms from John, very helpful, fast delivery, and packed in it's own little box with tool & instructions.

Excellent value for money, and highly recommended 👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a solderless P bass loom from John, the Bourns pots feel like quality pots and the wiring looks, feels, and sounds great. Another happy customer here! Thanks John. I will be ordering from you again for other projects. 

Edited by funkle
  • Like 1

Bought another P bass loom from John, my first with the Bourne pots however.  Love the solid feel, I like to feel a bit of resistance on the pots rather than a too 'loose' kind of feel if that makes sence.  These are really nice.  Usual clear instructions and mini screwdriver included!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...