Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

John has just totally rewired a concentric jazz plate for me , and also fitted solderless terminals which made fitting very easy ,      and the sound difference is amazing ,it’s transformed my bass . Very high quality work,   Top guy 

Thanks John 👍

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Just got new looms for my bitsa and my Hohner Jack this morning - came with wiring diagrams and a little screwdriver!

Did the Jack first - wow.  I had no idea the stock active circuit was choking the sound so much!!!

Looking forward to getting the P done after dinner!

Definately a worthy upgrade.  Chuffed!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

And yet another satisfied customer !

I approached John about a harness for my PJ bass....as straightforward as you like, except that it wasn't, because I had a few pernickity little extra

requirements, meaning he couldn't just send me an off-the-peg one...

Still, I sent him the money and 1.5 ( ONE AND A HALF !) hours later he notified me that the completely custom-wired, solderless-terminalled, extremely high-quality- componented circuit was in the post !

It arrived well-packed and quickly, and, as appears to be the universal experience, it has greatly enhanced the sound of my bass.

He also offered excellent advice...and I got the little screwdriver too ! I cannot recommend him highly enough and would never go anywhere else for passive circuitry.

• Thanks 1

Bought a replacement loom for my jazz bass from John, after finding one of his previous works in a P bass bought from another basschatter. John was very swift sending it out and I had it installed in the bass in less than 10 minutes - a miracle for a dunce like me. 

Very helpful and communicative. Highly recommended!

• Thanks 1

I was already a satisfied Kiogon customer, having previously bought wiring loom from John
I bought a stack control Jazz loom from him recently. Fitted it yesterday, and boy - was I pleased!
Fast build & delivery as ever from John. Top quality components and a nice, easy fit
And the Jazz sounds better than I had hoped for. Top man sir - thanks very much for your help once again

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kiogon's kits for quality and ease of (solderless) fitting
Buy with complete confidence BC'ers :) :) :)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased yet another solderless loom from John but unusually for me not for a precision this time. Instead it was to breath new life into an old Aria Pro II (poorly tone pot). I was advised on what could be done and the loom was made and shipped very quickly. He helped me out hugely after I (again) showed my unfailing ability to get even the most simple electrical tasks wrong.

The loom has totally transformed the bass giving it useable tones across the whole range of the control knob.

John's work is absolutely top drawer and highly recommended.

Many thanks again.  

Edited by Deedee
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

John had the loom finished i was after within hours, answered any questions i had, sent finished pictures + tracking details on a Friday and delivered Tuesday...brilliant service thank you very much sir👍

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a stack knobs kit for my jazz bass.

Arrived very quickly indeed & was fitted without too much hassle (after I read the instructions properly ).

John was super helpful & really patient with this here dimwit 😁

The kit has massively improved my once active bass.

Edited by artisan
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

First time customer of John's - and it won't be the last. He replied to my initial enquiry after an hour and then felt he should apologise for his tardiness...

Transaction was completed on a Friday afternoon and the loom (nicely protected in a proper box) arrived the next day. Superb!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just got another (I think this one is now my 3rd) loom from John. As always, the build is neat and tidy & he always uses quality components. The screw in solderless connectors are fantastic. No more soldering, changing pick ups is so easy now. 

John also replaced a year-old pot that failed from another loom for me FOC. 

It goes without saying, but he is definitely recommended by me. 

Thanks again John. 

• Thanks 1