Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

A further harness from John has been acquired, this time a P/J wired V/V/T and now fitted.  Can you believe it, it arrived quickly, was easy to fit and improved the tones my limited talents can generate.  Outrageous. :D

• Thanks 1

Wow! Everything you could want from a custom order! Great communication, top quality parts, excellent advice, great packaging, and incredibly quick turn around! If you need a new loom don’t think twice just order, you won’t be disappointed! Thanks again!

Edited by Crawford13
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Ordered a JB volume-blend-tone loom from John.  Very high quality piece of work (with clear wiring instructions and miniature screwdriver included in the package) and a very smooth transaction with good communications.

Highly recommended.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I`ve recently bought a couple of wiring looms from John, for Precisions of course (and another on the way). To Fender spec, I just wanted better electrics in my backup basses than what comes stock. The newer looms are amazing, so easy to fit - well it`s a case of if I can manage it then anyone can, so that should be a ringing endorsement for anyone a tad unsure. Plus dealing with John on the transactions themselves is nice and easy, swift delivery, great comms, well you can`t go wron really.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Needed a wiring loom for a Jazz which has knackered pots.  Messaged John in the morning with a query, and it was posted to me a couple of hours later.  Installed today, works perfectly and great craftsmanship.

Cheers John!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a solderless harness (pots, capacitor and jack) for my Precision. Great bit of kit, easy to install and arrived the day after posting. Needed some advice due to my installation, which John comprehensively answered through a string of advice.

Great service.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another day, another wiring kit, this time for my Bitsa Jazz - thus making my terrible soldering a thing of the past, which is where it belongs.

John also included a set of appropriate Jazz knobs, which is above and beyond the call of duty. A very neat job and next-day delivery. Can't recommend John enough. Order in complete confidence. :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought and fitted a new loom for my Jaguar. I had already bought one for my Mustang recently so I know that John's work is top notch. Great service too. It's so good to know that the stuff hidden under the hood is quality and will last a lifetime, unlike the cheaply made stuff that comes as stock. His solderless connectors make changing pickups so easy. He includes an easy to understand wiring diagram, and even supplies the little screwdriver needed. Nice.

Thanks John.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been having problems with tone control on my Fender Flea bass for ages and had tried different wiring harnesses with no avail. saw a thread on here recommending JohnKiOgon ) and started a conversation which resulted in him rewiring my harness to his own spec. The difference was amazing this guy is a wizard and a truly nice guy !!  Highly recommended. Many thanks John.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed one of John’s VVT circuits with a series/parallel, push/pull switch on the tone control. It has been transformative on a Fender Blacktop Jazz (Two Precision pups).

Idiot proof solder free installation.

Highly recommended, John is a pleasure to deal with.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...