Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

Another very happy recipient of one of John's P bass looms. Discussed options and ordered Saturday night, arrived Tuesday morning, easy to install with instructions and screwdriver. Very professional and friendly service. Many thanks John.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Mustang wiring loom from John. Way better quality than the components in my MIJ Mustang. Unfortunately I managed to break a pot whilst trying different control knobs, so I bought another pot from John. Having undone and re-done all the solder joints to install it, I can confidently declare that John is a Ninja Jedi Master of soldering!

• 3 weeks later...

Adding to an endless list of positive feedback - fantastic communication and quality work. My JV is back to standard now thanks to John. The quality exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I'm another happy camper, I have had a love/hate relationship with Jazz basses for over 40 years (!) and my bought-new 2015 US Standard was languishing unused as I simply couldn't get the sounds I need for my bands out of it. A quick chat with John and a couple of days later I was fitting one of his beautifully made series/parallel wiring looms into it. Despite my complete lack of technical skills or knowledge, it all went together without a hitch and ten minutes after I started, the bass was back together and plugged in....and that 40 year old troubled relationship has suddenly been resolved! I gigged the jazz yesterday and other than demonstrating the difference between series & parallel to our guitarist, it remained in series for the entire gig. I had taken a Precision in case the Jazz didn't hack it, but it was left in the car the whole time.

Thank you for the quick service, the quality of your kit and advice. I shall be converting my other Jazz bass very soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought and installed a loom for my new(ish) Bass Collection SB100 as I wanted to turn it passive. John produced a great loom VTVT (or VVTT?) that works perfectly and dropped right in without any trouble as a replacement for what was there before. As always, the service John offers is superb with great communication and he's always willing to help with getting things sorted. Thanks John!

• 3 weeks later...

I have now purchased two P Bass DiMarzio Split P PUP looms from John.
He is an absolute gentleman to deal with lots of advice and ideas, his fast turnaround is second to none.
Professional service, superb packaging and a pleasure to deal with.
Great Guy.
Thanks again John

What can you say about John that's not been said over 14 pages of positive feedback? I was having a problem finding the right control knobs for my P Bass... 1/4" Solid Shaft pot knobs aren't as abundant as one would suppose. Of course John sorted me out in double-quick time and at a very fair price too. Thanks very much mate, another fine transaction. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had four wiring kits from John now and they have transformed the basses concerned. One bass was being put together for me by Mo Clifton and he was full of praise for the quality of the wiring loom. John is easy to deal with, helpful and gets the loom in the post promptly. Recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John really helped me out of a jam. I had 4 basses I needed to fix, managed 2 but also managed to majorly mess up the wiring on 2 of them. Contacted John and within less than 24hrs they had been made and sent. There was a slight issue with one pot not being long enough to fit through the body, this was my fault as it was a custom bass and didn't mention this. I also managed to break a wire off my pickup. John offered to replace the pot and fix the pickup free of charge. 

He was quick to reply to questions regarding ordering, speccing the looms and also installation. The looms were great. Perfect and sound great. The wiring was so neat, any one with OCD would approve (I certainly did ha ha)

I can truly say he is one of, if not the best person I have ever dealt with. John, thank you and I hope I order from you again. Merry Christmas for when it comes. 

Grant.