Why become a member? ×

Feedback for KiOgon

loudandclear

Just got another fantastic wiring loom off John to help me turn my Warwick bass to a passive bass. Awesome all round, top quality communications and a mighty fine product too, loving the new tonal sounds of my bass. You've gained a customer for life he matey. Nice one :)

Edited by Rasta

Following a post by me looking for help on assembling a wiring kit for a 62 precision build, John offered his services, but not before firstly offering his advice and guidance. Not being at all techincally proficient, I jumped at the chance of getting him to do this for me. John expertly put the kit together for me and posted it back to me in a sturdy package. John was a great communicator throughout the process and kept me involved at every step. Overall a joy to deal with and will definitely contact him for the next project. I could not recommend him highly enough!

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a P bass wiring kit off John. Gave me helpful advice about the tone I was looking for and which parts to use. Arrived quickly and was by far the easiest repair/modding I have ever had to do - had old wiring out, new wiring in and playing again in 10 minutes. Wouldn't go anywhere else for any wiring I need in the future.

Made 2 sets of harnesses for me - one custom one for my own bass, and a couple of heavy duty ones for my some basses at the school that I teach in. Brilliant comms, really helpful with designing exactly what I needed for different things (especially the school basses!), and also amazing at sorting out ways to deal with the finance department at my school!

Generally amazing! Sound brilliant, great quality, brilliant comms, brilliant prices... will def use again!

Thanks!

Bought a wiring loom off John for my recently acquired Bronco.
Excellent communications and quality work.
Very fast delivery.
My soldering skills are rubbish so the solder free connections were a godsend.
Now the loom combined with a budget cool rail humbucker from the 'bay means it is sounding so much better.

Top guy.

Just received John's fretless P Bass, great easy hassle free transaction, and the bass is every bit as good as he said it was!! top bloke.

Also, just remembered (sorry John) I bought a wiring kit too, paid one day, came the next, excellent bit of kit, cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Some belated feedback, bought a P Bass wiring harness, well packed and quickly delivered. Piece of piss to install, but still gave me a great wiring diagram. My girlfriend was most impressed with his creative use of an empty tissue box for posting the kit! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One of John's excellent Jazz bass wiring loom bought. I never knew that decent pots (and soldering) could make such a difference to the sound of a bass. It sounds great!

Make sure your control plate is made for the larger CTS pots. Mine wasn't so I needed to get the old file out.

Gareth

[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1344353590' post='1763237']
One of John's excellent Jazz bass wiring loom bought. I never knew that decent pots (and soldering) could make such a difference to the sound of a bass. It sounds great!

Make sure your control plate is made for the larger CTS pots. Mine wasn't so I needed to get the old file out.

Gareth
[/quote]

Just thought I'd say - if you have a control plate with holes too small for CTS pots, you can send it to me - I'll modify it & build your kit directly onto it, or I can supply a suitable plate.

Cheerz, John

[color=#0000ff][size=5]Whilst I'm here, I'd also like to say thanks guys for all the good feedback, it's a pleasure dealing with you all[/size][/color] B)

• 1 month later...

John made up a wiring kit to solve my six string woes [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/186679-anybody-want-to-make-me-a-wiring-kit/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/186679-anybody-want-to-make-me-a-wiring-kit/[/url]

Lots of messages. Loads of help and patience. A thing of electronic beauty arrived. was installed easily and works really well. Arrived double quick too.

Thanks again John.